"For anybody willing to
find it, and write about it, and explain it, is this vast right-wing
conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day
he announced for President. A few journalists have kind of caught on
to it and explained it, but it has not yet been fully revealed to
the American public." HRC; Jan 27,
1998 Today Show (NBC)
The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy has been outed by First Lady
Hillary Rodham Clinton. We can no longer lurk in the shadows. We
must show ourselves to the world and reveal for all to see who we
are. We have built this page to inform, educate, postulate, and to
fight the lies. We have been maligned, slandered and misquoted. On
this page you shall find THE TRUTH! Awaken to the knowledge. Arise
to the dawn of a new age. Advance to the Promised Land, to the
|Message to Conspiracy Members
Set Decoder Ring to: Tango Sierra Fox-trot 1-22-88.
Message to follow: Arjd ksfeif93 o39940 jrk393rj AD2398
nr2i 39r23 nr 23r93 r3n Respond accordingly.
The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is a highly effective
conglomeration of individuals, groups and corporations who desire to
see the United States enter into an era of Glory where government is
restrained, people lead their own lives and are solely responsible
for them. Where character counts and morality and ethics form the
basis of personal choices. That, and we like to screw with the
- We believe in personal responsibility, moral and ethical
conduct (especially by our leaders).
- We believe in a government that remains within the constraints
placed upon it by the Constitution.
- We believe in free enterprise, individual freedom, and a
- We believe the best way for government to give opportunity to
the people is to get out of their way and let people take care
- We believe in self reliance. People are capable of taking care
of their own problems without having to go cry to the government
to wipe their nose.
- We believe raising taxes only serves to punish those who
achieve and decreases the amount of money one can spend on their
family the best way they see fit.
- We don't like liberal policies.
- We believe Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents in
- We believe the economy is doing well not because of clinton's
policies, but despite them.
- We believe in charity through the institution of church
organizations and or individual contribution as the source of
healing for social maladies.
- Our Conspiracies Revealed: Past,
present, future conspiracies and things we are NOT responsible
- News Updates: Conspiracy news stories
you won't see anywhere else.
- Goodies: Get your own personalized
Certificate of Membership. Coming soon: membership card,
conspiracy stationery, and screensaver!
- How To Join The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
Instructions on how to join. Including how to join our Webring,
how to get your site linked by us and how to get your name
placed on our membership rolls.
- Archives Page: Rare interview from
1969 and a timeline of our past.
- Hate e-mail: Communications from
the left wing wackos.
- Member's Comments: Opinions,
suggestions and comments the Conspiracy finds amusing.
- Members Page: THE list of the
Conspiracy's prominent leaders and brave members.
- The Gipper: The Vast Right Wing
Conspiracy's free official newsletter. Subscribe today to
receive critical Conspiratorial news and much, much more!
Forum: Comments, discussions, jokes, rants, thoughts,
debates. Whatever is on your mind, write it down in the
Conspiracy's public forum.
- Awards and Affiliations: Awards
received and the Webrings to which we belong.
- You can Sign
the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy's Guestbook.
- Members Only Area: Under
construction because we hired union workers. Passwords will be
sent through "The Gipper," the Conspiracy's official
- The Extremist Right Wing Cabal of
the VRWC: Under construction. Like all social and political
movements there is always a more militant faction.
Unfortunately, we have such a faction that consists of people
who believe in more physical forms of opposition. The VRWC does
not endorse nor support the actions of the Cabal. Any
militant, violent actions taken by these extreme extremists is
not to be attributed to the VRWC.
If you choose to borrow the logo,
please tell me and link to: http://www.therightwing.com
©1998-99 Jose Rojas; VRWC Page and Logo: Trademark
Jose Rojas; All rights, No lefts!, reserved.
VRWC Logo designed by Jason Whitehead
Jose Rojas' Personal Page